Delegates to the National Affairs and Legislation meeting in Washington, DC Garden Club of America NAL and Conservation Committees The National Affairs and Legislation Committee (NAL) was established as a committee of the Garden Club of America (GCA) in 1969. Its focus is to bring matters of national legislative importance to the attention of 200 […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud sfgardenclub contributed a whooping 25 entries.
Entries by sfgardenclub
Featured Image: Merry Schroeder, Lighthawk pilot and member of the Santa Fe Garden Club prepares for flight
Kindergarten students exploring gardening. A Santa Fe Garden Club provisional project.
Funding by Santa Fe Garden Club
The Santa Fe Garden Club has adopted a section of the Santa Fe River. We keep our section clean and free of trash both in the riverbed and up along the sidewalk path on a regular basis throughout the year. We have been long time supporters of the Santa Fe Watershed and attend their River […]
To stimulate the knowledge and the love of gardening… to restore, improve and protect the environment through programs and action in the fields of conservation, civic improvement, and education.
Support the Santa Fe Garden Club
- Anne May takes Newport, RI Flower Show Novice Award Design DivisionJune 28, 2018 - 1:46 pm
- Members Having Fun at 2018 Annual GCA Meeting in San FrancisoMay 10, 2018 - 2:16 pm
- GCA’s 2018 Wonders of Sunset Design Competition in San FranciscoMay 10, 2018 - 2:09 pm
- National Affairs and Legislative Meeting in Washington D.C. 2018April 24, 2018 - 11:29 am
- Featured Member In Santa Fean, April/May 2018April 24, 2018 - 11:09 am