We purchased an electron microscope for the science center at the Valles Caldera and so the chief Scientist, Dr. Bob Parmenter put up a little plaque in the building. He also took us on a picnic at the highest point at the Valles Caldera.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud sfgardenclub contributed a whooping 25 entries.
Entries by sfgardenclub
The garden club paid for the planters for the burro in Burro Alley and the city maintains the plants. (We “named” the burro Flora–it’s not an official city designation.) It began with a painting by Mikki Senkarik that portrayed the 1988 Homage to the Burro sculpture by Charles Southard that is located in Burro Alley […]
Grant presentation to Clayton Bass, Executor Director Santa Fe Botanical Garden. 2017 GCA Funders Fund Award of $10,000.00. Another donation of $25,000 was an initial gift at the beginning of construction.
Pot created to attract butterflies at the Santa Fe Botanical Garden. The pot has milkweed to attract butterflies, and two of us painted the life cycle of butterflies on the pot.
To stimulate the knowledge and the love of gardening… to restore, improve and protect the environment through programs and action in the fields of conservation, civic improvement, and education.
Support the Santa Fe Garden Club
- Anne May takes Newport, RI Flower Show Novice Award Design DivisionJune 28, 2018 - 1:46 pm
- Members Having Fun at 2018 Annual GCA Meeting in San FrancisoMay 10, 2018 - 2:16 pm
- GCA’s 2018 Wonders of Sunset Design Competition in San FranciscoMay 10, 2018 - 2:09 pm
- National Affairs and Legislative Meeting in Washington D.C. 2018April 24, 2018 - 11:29 am
- Featured Member In Santa Fean, April/May 2018April 24, 2018 - 11:09 am