Pot created to attract butterflies at the Santa Fe Botanical Garden. The pot has milkweed to attract butterflies, and two of us painted the life cycle of butterflies on the pot.
https://santafegardenclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/20150516_105856.jpg 2448 3264 sfgardenclub https://santafegardenclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/SFGC_logo_text2.png sfgardenclub2017-12-26 18:36:382017-12-27 17:41:11Santa Fe Botanical Garden
To stimulate the knowledge and the love of gardening… to restore, improve and protect the environment through programs and action in the fields of conservation, civic improvement, and education.
Support the Santa Fe Garden Club
- Visiting Gardens’ Crew all SmilesJune 5, 2019 - 2:58 pm
- A mid-April Floral Design WorkshopApril 22, 2019 - 3:01 pm
- Lighthawk Award Recipient – Merry SchroederApril 5, 2019 - 4:33 pm
- Longwood Gardens Fellowship Awarded – Shawna JonesApril 5, 2019 - 3:05 pm
- Anne May’s Philadelphia Flower Show Floral Design interprets Jimmi Hendrix posterMarch 25, 2019 - 9:08 am